When I feel like it, I put together a manageable-sized block of music - 30 to 60 minutes, that you could listen to on a walk, run or commute etc., that I think people might like, or hate, or at least find interesting. And I share it as a podcast, so you can listen to it from the widget in the blog, download it, or get your podcast app to download it automatically every time a new one appears.

See "about".

Sunday 12 April 2015

My Ears! 2015-04-12

Number four.
An all-cover-version special. No swearing. Some dread.
Download
See track listing
  1. Back For Good - The Wedding Present
  2. Come As You Are - Little Roy
  3. Let Down - Easy Star All-Stars featuring Toots & The Maytals
  4. War Pigs - Cake
  5. Belfast - Mago de Oz
  6. Never had no one ever - Billy Bragg
  7. How Do You (Redefine Yourself?) - Black Carrot
  8. Policy Of Truth - Pat MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment